- Step 1: Meet with your Radiation Oncologist and the study staff to determine if COMPPARE is right for you.
- If so, in Step 2, give your consent to participate and register for the study.
- Step 3: Complete the Pretreatment Questionnaires.
- Step 4: Receive the radiation treatment that you and your doctor agree is best for you.*
- Step 5 (after treatment): Complete Quality of Life and Side Effects Follow-up Questionnaires three months after radiotherapy and annually for at least three years and follow-up PSA Assessments three and/or six months later and annually for at least three years, starting at 24 months later.
*Proton therapy patients will also have the option of participating in a randomized controlled trial. Ask your physician for more information.