Bringing Study Teams Together
As our COMPPARE Team increases patient enrollment, we continue to gain a greater understanding of the various challenges faced by our partner sites throughout the study’s network.
Early this spring, prior to the arrival of COVID-19, we were fortunate to have had the opportunity to do so in-person through site visits with some of those partners. Our presentations and important discussions with site PIs, led by Dr. Nancy Mendenhall, helped us to learn new ways of increasing enrollment and COMPPARE team engagement support.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank those COMPPARE partners who welcomed us into their cities and facilities in an effort to advance study participation. They are:
- James Slater, MD Proton Treatment & Research Center (Loma Linda, CA)
- Texas Center for Proton Therapy (Irving, TX)
- Texas Oncology (Longview, TX)
- MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX)
- Orlando Health, UF Health Cancer Center, Proton Therapy Center (Orlando, FL)
We look forward to future site visits with COMPPARE partner institutions across the country.