Welcome to our Newest COMPPARE Institutions!
The COMPPARE Coordinating Center is very pleased to welcome 11 new sites and principal investigators to the team.
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Sutter Health, Sacramento, CA
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Duke University, Durham, NC
- University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Weill Cornell Medicine, NYC
- Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Stephenson Cancer Center, Oklahoma City, OK
These institutions will work with the University of Florida to enroll photon and proton patients on COMPPARE.